Ja Mata Di is engraved in this copper bracelet which translates to "Goddess"
Copper is a trace mineral, important for a wide variety of health reasons. It’s been used for thousands of years around the world for a multitude of things, including sterilization for drinking water and wounds in ancient Egypt, and as an immunity booster durning the cholera outbreaks in the 19th century.
Today, we are aware of the importance of this trace mineral for things such as:
- joint pain and stiffness due to arthritis
- proper and healthy growth of the body and organs
- assists in energy production
- assists in wound healing
- boosts the immune system
- formulation of collagen
- helps absorb iron, which oxygenizes blood and helps prevent anemia
- assists in opening the flow of blocked energy (chi) in the body